THE BAD ONES
At first, it sounds like nonsense. But then you realize, after learning more, that the World Health Organization tried to outlaw this ingredient decades ago. You find out that hundreds of doctors, researchers and scientists are blatantly warning us about the detrimental health effects of this ingredient.
And you learn that this substance causes cancer, birth defects, heart disease, diabetes and many other fatal diseases.
In fact, this substance causes a cell-by-cell failure of the human body by destroying the porosity and flexibility of healthy cell membranes. It’s like tearing your body down from the inside out.
What ingredient am I talking about?
What is Hydrogenation?
Hydrogenation is the process of heating an oil and passing hydrogen bubbles through it. The fatty acids in the oil the acquire some of the hydrogen, which makes it more dense If you fully hydrogenate, you create a solid (a fat) out of the oil. But if you stop part way, you have a semi-solid partially hydrogenated oil that has consistency like butter, only it’s a lot cheaper.
Because of that consistency, and because it is cheap, it is a big favorite as a butter-substitute among food producers. It gives their products a richer flavor and texture, but doesn’t cost near as much as it would to add butter.
For decades, food companies (and even our own government regulators) have lied to use about hydrogenated oils, telling us this disease-causing substance was not merely safe, but actually better for your health than other sources of fat like butter.
Today, we know this was nothing more than a global deception, a hijacking of science by the food manufacturers in a blatant attempt to get people to buy their high-profit products like margarine, shortening and snack crackers.
What happens when you eat hydrogenated oils?
Just how bad is this ingredient for your health?
Consider this list of detrimental health effects caused by hydrogenated oils.
– Directly promotes heart disease
– Promotes cancers: breast cancer, prostate cancer, colon cancer
– Results in low birth weight infants
– Raises LDL (bad) cholesterol and lower HDL (good) cholesterol
– Raises blood sugar levels and promotes weight gain
– Interferes with the absorption of essential fatty acids and DHA
– Impairs brain function and damages brain cells
– Accelerates tumor growth
– Accelerates the progress of type-2 diabetes
– Raises serum cholesterol
– Impairs immune system function
– Promotes attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
– Impairs development of the brains of fetuses
– Causes gallbladder disease
– Causes liver disease
– Causes 30,000 deaths per year in the United States alone
– Clogs blood, makes blood cells stick together
– Blocks the body’s creation of natural pain-reducing hormones (eicosanoids)
– Causes the creation of free radicals that promote inflammation
– Creates nutritional deficiencies of healthy oils and essential fatty acids (EFAs)
– Promotes cystic fibrosis
– Lowers essential fatty acids in the breast milk of nursing mothers
– Clogs artery walls
– Cause gum disease and rotted teeth
– Lowers tissue oxygen intake
– Causes infertility
– Directly damages blood vessels
– Causes high blood pressure
– Weaken cell walls and compromises cellular structure
– Causes dandruff and acne
Protect yourself and your family right now